This is a no fluff post with some links to stuff you might want to use.
1. "School Counseling: Myths Debunked" Fact sheet for advocacy and education- FREE on my TPT store. You can screenshot the square social media images from my instagram post, too, if you'd like.
2. School Counseling Trivia Kahoot: a Synchronous live quiz / game for adult stakeholders. This is perfect for a parent group, advisory council, or staff PD. It's public on kahoot for you to use. You can also duplicate my quiz and edit & change to personalize more for your situation.
3. A "School Counseling Facts" Google Form Quiz to do with Students: This link will force a copy of a google form to your drive. Delete and add questions as you like. You can give all participating students a certificate or do a raffle with the submitted names for a prize. You could even have a competition to see which homeroom class's students score the highest.
4. ASCA's National School Counseling Week (2021) Page
5. ASCA's National School Counseling Week Social Media Toolkit
Hi there, I'm Alaina! I am an Elementary School Counselor in Pennsylvania. Prior to moving here, I was a middle school counselor in West Virginia and Florida. In addition to my role as a school counselor and teacher, I am a PRODUCTIVITY and SELF DEVELOPMENT junkie, planner addict, and new wifey!